Mushroom Aglio Olio Spaghetti Pasta | Vegan Pasta Recipe |How to make Mushroom Aglio Olio Spaghetti Pasta |
Mushroom Aglio Olio Spaghetti Pasta is one of the most simple vegan pasta recipes there is but is utterly delicious and flavorful. The sheer aroma of flavors of olive oil and garlic in a good Aglio Olio Spaghetti is mind-blowing and a treat to your taste buds.
This Aglio Olio Spaghetti Pasta recipe is made using mushrooms as they go really well with the olive oil and garlic but there are numerous other veggies which can be used to make this recipe like zucchini, broccoli, bell peppers etc.
Mushroom Aglio Olio Spaghetti has less than 5 main vegan ingredients and is really easy and quick to make. The flavor of olive oil and garlic dominates this pasta recipe and makes for perfect delicious lazy dinner.
Serves 1 person
Cooking time 15 minutes
- 250 gms whole wheat spaghetti
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6-8 button mushrooms, cleaned and diced
- 6-8 garlic cloves, chopped finely
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper, freshly grounded or powdered
- 3 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- Water as needed for cooking spaghetti pasta
- Heat olive oil in a pan on low flame.
- Sauté or stir-fry diced mushrooms for 5 minutes.
- Once the mushrooms are brownish, add crushed garlic and sauté or stir-fry until brown.
- On a separate deep pan, cook the spaghetti pasta by boiling it in a good amount of salt water for around 9-12 minutes.
- Drain the boiled or cooked pasta and toss it into the pan with sauteed mushrooms and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add freshly ground pepper and more salt if needed. Mix everything nicely and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Garnish with freshly chopped coriander or parsley leaves and serve.